1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
Well, Chocolate Crinkles was my favorite Christmas cookie. Not just during Christmas but also in a ordinary day. We don’t made those Chocolate crinkles because in our family nobody knows how to bake hehe we just bought those crinkles to our favorite bakery near our house. I just Love Chocolate Crinkles because of its deliciously soft, fudge-like cookie that are encased in a generous coating of confectioners powder or icing sugar.
2. What’s your favorite holiday movie & why?
Christmas comedy film written and produced by John Hughes and directed by Chris Columbus.
Home Alone was my favorite holiday movie its because every time i watch this movie i cant help but to laugh like no ending happiness. Even if i watched this movie many times it wont make me feel bored when watching it again.
3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn’t after they opened it?
-no because i don’t have kids yet 🙂
4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
-hehe my bedroom because I am not yet done cleaning it yet.
5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
I used to stay in my house during holidays because I want to spend holidays with my family.